3/14/2010

TY BB 2.0 Chompy

Cheap TY BB 2.0 Chompy Review




CHOMPY IS Adorable. Its soft and cozy. I bought another in a larger size because I love him so much that I did not want to give it to my daughter When She's Born, so I ordered one for myself. HE IS beautiful colored HAS Sweetest expression and I am very glad that I bought it.




TY BB 2.0 Chompy Feature


  • Each beanie babies 2.0 comes with an individual scratch-off secret code that unlocks a virtual world created just for these special beanies
  • Look for the familiar heart-shaped tag that means you¿ve purchased an authentic Ty product
  • Handmade with the finest quality standards in the industry
  • Requires no additional gift tag; inside allows you to insert ¿TO¿ and ¿FROM¿ information
  • Collect them all




TY BB 2.0 Chompy Overview


TY BB 2.0 Chompy the Alligator brings smiles to anyone! The Inside the tag reads: Any time of the day or night I could surely go for a bite Don't worry, you won't be my treat It's veggies that I love to eat ! Year Issued: March 2009



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 14, 2010 09:26:17

No comments:

Post a Comment