3/15/2010

Baby Shower Bingo Game

Cheap Baby Shower Bingo Game Review




I bought this because I had my 4 year old niece call out the items for this bingo game, and I needed caller markers that had pictures (to look at) instead of words (to read).

The cards are very pretty, but the pastel print / pictures are a little hard to see. If you have older folks attending your shower, play in a well lit area. I used (Little Golden) books to put the cardboard cards on. Since there are only 77 player markers (5 per card) you will need extras. I handed out (pink) with nickel cups to use instead. Even with the additional work, I would buy this time.

It can also be used by mums-to-be, when there are adult brothers to get them familiar things with a new baby will need.






Baby Shower Bingo Game Overview


Baby Shower Bingo is a fun Baby Shower game for your party! Game includes 15 bingo cards, 77 player markers, 40 caller markers and 1 calling card. Cards feature images of baby bottles, rattles, pacifiers, rubber duckys and more.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 15, 2010 14:32:34

No comments:

Post a Comment